FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ACT-060213
Groveton, NH – The American Canadian Tour 150 at Groveton, NH's Riverside Speedway scheduled for Sunday, June 2 has been postponed due to weather. A makeup date will be announced in the near future.
Qualifying heats and 29 laps of the 150-lap event were completed before the rains came with Steuben, ME's Rowland Robinson leading the 29-car field. He stole the lead from polesitter Jimmy Hebert in the early laps, and had a car length advantage in his bid for his first ACT win before the rain poured. Former Riverside Champion Randy Potter was third at the time, followed by Wayne Helliwell, Jr., and Chip Grenier to round out the top five.
The American Canadian Tour continues the path to the championship next Saturday, June 15 at Canaan Fair Speedway in Canaan, NH.
ACT Bond Auto 150 – 29 of 150 Laps Complete
American Canadian Tour
Riverside Speedway – Groveton, NH
Sunday, June 2
1. Rowland Robinson Jr., Steuben, ME
2. Jimmy Hebert, Williamstown, VT
3. Randy Potter, Groveton, NH
4. Wayne Helliwell, Jr., Dover, NH
5. Chip Grenier, Graniteville, VT
6. Joey Polewarczyk, Jr., Hudson, NH
7. Brent Dragon, Milton, VT
8. Nick Sweet, Barre, VT
9. Ray Parent, Tiverton, RI
10. Ben Rowe, Turner, ME
11. Ben Lynch, Huntersville, NC
12. #Derrick O'Donnell, N. Haverhill, NH
13. Luke Hinkley, Claremont, NH
14. Travis Stearns, Auburn, ME
15. Mike Kenison, Lancaster, NH
16. Todd Davis, Claremont, NH
17. Bryan Mason, Stark, NH
18. Quinten Welch, Lancaster, NH
19. #Joey M. Laquerre, E. Montpelier, VT
20. #Bobby Therrien, Hinesburg, VT
21. Luke Shannon, Groveton, NH
22. David Michaud, St-Anne des Plaines,QC
23. Corey Mason, Groveton, NH
24. Paul Schartner, Jr., Lyndon, VT
25. Brandon Lambert, Colebrook, NH
26. Mike Bailey, South Barre, VT
27. Shawn Knight, South Paris, ME
28. Jimmy Linardy, Somerville, MA
29. Jeff White, Winthrop, ME
For more information, head to www.acttour.com, call the ACT Office at (802) 244-6963, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For social media updates, like us at www.facebook.com/ACTTour, or follow us atwww.twitter.com/ACTTour.
Pour lire le reste / Read more...